TEAM RESEARCH REPORTS AND OTHER PUBLICATIONS
TAKII Kazuhiro, ed.,
Meiji to iu isan: Kindai Nihon o meguru hikaku bunmeishi (A Legacy Called “Meiji...Minerva Shobō, October 2020.
The Japanese Popular Culture Research Project, ed....
Nihon taishū bunka shi (A History of Popular Culture in Japan)KADOKAWA, September 2020.
MANABE Masayoshi, ed.,
Naniwabushi no seisei to tenkai: Katari gei no dōtaishi ni mukete (The Formation...Serika Shobō, September 2020.
SANO Mayuko, ed.,
Banpaku gaku: Bankoku hakurankai to iu sekai o haaku suru hōhō (Expo-logy: Expos...Shibunkaku Shuppan, August 2020.
TSUBOI Hideto, TAKII Kazuhiro, SHIRAISHI Eri, and ...
Ekkyō suru rekishigaku to sekai bungaku (History and World Literature across Bou...Rinsen Shoten, March 2020.
OSADA Toshiki, ed.,
Nihongo “kigen” ron no rekishi to tenbō: Nihongo no kigen wa donoyō ni ronjirare...Sanseidō, March 2020.
The NICHIBUNKEN NEWSLETTER, a semi-annual bulletin in Japanese and English, was launched in 1988. After moving to an online platform in 2020, the Newsletter continues to provide the latest information from Nichibunken, including reports on research projects, messages from scholars and fellows, publications, and new appointments.
- Reports by faculty on research at Nichibunken
- Essays by visiting research scholars/visiting research fellows and messages from newly appointed and retiring or departing scholars
- Team Research Reports and Other Publications
- Information about new Nichibunken publications
- New Appointments
- New appointments of visiting research scholars and fellows at Nichibunken
- Awards received by research scholars and professors emeriti
NICHIBUNKEN NEWSLETTER to No. 100
can be found in open access.